Monday, July 17, 2006

Ethical Weddings - early days!

Many of you will already know me from City Hippy where Al kindly publishes my posts when I manage to put together something worth reading! I will continue posting on City Hippy but have decided to use this space to give you a little insight into the day-to-day struggles of starting a business (for those of you who are interested - or who want to give me advice!). My next Ethical Weddings post on City Hippy will be on the rather stressful subject of finding a venue so before I get on to tackling that weighty issue I thought I would point you in the direction of some lighter reading as well as a bit of background: the whole story from beginning to end (starting when I was 6 years old, I believe - you get to see me dressing up in my mum's wedding dress!) of our own attempt at an ethical wedding appears in August's issue of Lifescape - the new vegetarian magazine whose tagline is 'cruelty-free, fair trade, organic'. It is available now from WH Smiths and all good newsagents or you can sign up for a subscription here. Meanwhile, back at my desk, my husband and I are trying to get my many files and newspaper cuttings (about all those potential ethical wedding suppliers!) into some semblance of order. Once this has been achieved my levels of efficiency will no doubt know no bounds...once I've dragged myself away from the beach that is (oh the trials of living in Brighton!). Bye for now... Katie x ethicalweddings.com Technorati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home